Watch Tom Hiddleston Do a Monologue From Shakespeare’s ‘Henry V’ and Be Jealous of How Good He Is

Tom-Hiddleston-Performs-'Henry-V'-MonologueGreat. I already have enough man-crushes that my girlfriend may start questioning me.

After watching Tom Hiddleston perform this speech from Henry V though, I have to add another one to my list.

Hiddleston, who is tearing it up as Loki in The Avengers, recently appeared on the talk show Hoppus on Music to plug the film. When the host asked him to perform a monologue from Shakespeare’s Henry V, which he just wrapped, he jumped up, got in front of a camera and went to town.

“Once more under the breach, dear friends….”

Check it out below!

1. Goldie Chan via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I like how he is basically laughing through the whole speech 🙂

2. Sonny Wasinger via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Great job!

May 10, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Goldie Chan, I know – he just riffs it and I love everything about it. IF I did it, I’d probably destroy it. And not the good destroy 🙂

4. Goldie Chan via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Daily Actor – I think I would build a speaking stand out of sofas first, and then ask if I can have a skull and a cane and maybe some fake blood. And a British accent.

5. Dan Franko via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Awesome.

May 10, 2012 at 4:11 pm

It’s the accent, Goldie Chan, it’s always the accent.

7. Joe Charles Cabrera via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Meh.

8. Trey Merritt via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm

He’s good in Wallander

Kirsten Dunst: Auditions are “the most stressful thing to me on the planet Earth”
Despite being a well-known actress with dozens of credits, Kristen Dunst tells Variety that she still thinks of auditions as “the most stressful thing to me on the planet Earth.” Most audiences first became familiar with Dunst after her appearance as the young vampire Claudia in 1994’s Interview with the Vampire, but Dunst confesses that […]
Jessie Mueller on Following up ‘Beautiful’ with ‘Waitress’: “I think early on I did feel little bit of pressure”
"I was taken with theater from the beginning, it was the coolest thing for me." - Jessie Mueller
Sean Hayes on Why He Loves Theater and His Return to Broadway in ‘An Act of God’
"I think one of the worst mistakes an actor can make is run away from the role that made them beloved in the first place, that gave them an audience." - Sean Hayes
Zachary Levi on Starring in Broadway’s ‘She Loves Me’: “Honestly, the biggest challenge is just my own brain”
“My whole life, all I’ve ever wanted to do was be an actor and an entertainer and make people happy and also feel like I belonged" - Zachary Levi
Ewan McGregor Talks Playing Jesus and the Devil in ‘Last Days in the Desert’
"I was just trying to play him like any other role, really. Who do I think he was? Who do I want him to be in this story?" - Ewan McGregor