Watch Tom Hiddleston Do a Monologue From Shakespeare’s ‘Henry V’ and Be Jealous of How Good He Is

Tom-Hiddleston-Performs-'Henry-V'-MonologueGreat. I already have enough man-crushes that my girlfriend may start questioning me.

After watching Tom Hiddleston perform this speech from Henry V though, I have to add another one to my list.

Hiddleston, who is tearing it up as Loki in The Avengers, recently appeared on the talk show Hoppus on Music to plug the film. When the host asked him to perform a monologue from Shakespeare’s Henry V, which he just wrapped, he jumped up, got in front of a camera and went to town.

“Once more under the breach, dear friends….”

Check it out below!

1. Goldie Chan via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I like how he is basically laughing through the whole speech :)

2. Sonny Wasinger via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Great job!

May 10, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Goldie Chan, I know – he just riffs it and I love everything about it. IF I did it, I’d probably destroy it. And not the good destroy :)

4. Goldie Chan via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Daily Actor – I think I would build a speaking stand out of sofas first, and then ask if I can have a skull and a cane and maybe some fake blood. And a British accent.

5. Dan Franko via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Awesome.

May 10, 2012 at 4:11 pm

It’s the accent, Goldie Chan, it’s always the accent.

7. Joe Charles Cabrera via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Meh.

8. Trey Merritt via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm

He’s good in Wallander

Ian McKellen on CGI, the One Character He Wants to Play and Why He Doesn’t Like Being Called “Sir”
"Each part will have its challenges and I like that because if you're trying to solve a problem you're fully engaged" - Ian McKellen
Kit Harington: “You got into this job to play roles and depict characters, celebrity is an unfortunate side effect”
“I kind of weirdly fell into being an action hero…I have no f— idea how that happened. You have to remind people that you want to act rather than just run around" - Kit Harington
Dustin Hoffman: “It’s the worst that film has ever been – in the 50 years that I’ve been doing it”
“I was a freak accident, so I got a lead that happened to be The Graduate and it was like a light switch went on and I was an instant star" - Dustin Hoffman
Channing Tatum’s Reddit AMA Covered Everything from ‘Magic Mike XXL’, His “Bad” Acting in ‘Step Up’ and Frozen Poop
"I do get nervous to act, it kind of depends on what it is really." - Channing Tatum
Taylor Kitsch on Living Up to Season One of ‘True Detective’ and Sleeping on New York City Subways
"I had someone very close to me say to me that hopefully I’ll have many more ups and downs, not in just my career but in life. If you don’t have that, you’re not taking enough risks." - Taylor Kitsch