Watch Tom Hiddleston Do a Monologue From Shakespeare’s ‘Henry V’ and Be Jealous of How Good He Is

Tom-Hiddleston-Performs-'Henry-V'-MonologueGreat. I already have enough man-crushes that my girlfriend may start questioning me.

After watching Tom Hiddleston perform this speech from Henry V though, I have to add another one to my list.

Hiddleston, who is tearing it up as Loki in The Avengers, recently appeared on the talk show Hoppus on Music to plug the film. When the host asked him to perform a monologue from Shakespeare’s Henry V, which he just wrapped, he jumped up, got in front of a camera and went to town.

“Once more under the breach, dear friends….”

Check it out below!

1. Goldie Chan via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I like how he is basically laughing through the whole speech :)

2. Sonny Wasinger via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Great job!

May 10, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Goldie Chan, I know – he just riffs it and I love everything about it. IF I did it, I’d probably destroy it. And not the good destroy :)

4. Goldie Chan via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Daily Actor – I think I would build a speaking stand out of sofas first, and then ask if I can have a skull and a cane and maybe some fake blood. And a British accent.

5. Dan Franko via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 4:05 pm

May 10, 2012 at 4:11 pm

It’s the accent, Goldie Chan, it’s always the accent.

7. Joe Charles Cabrera via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 4:14 pm

8. Trey Merritt via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm

He’s good in Wallander

Matthew McConaughey Reveals How He Came Up With His Catchphrase, ‘Alright, alright, alright!’
"My character, David Wooderson, he has three lines in the entire film. Alright, but one of those lines is what I like to call a launch pad line." - Matthew McConaughey
Jennifer Jason Leigh on ‘The Hateful Eight’, Quentin Tarantino and Playing People in “Extreme Circumstances”
Jennifer Jason Leigh: "I think that's an incredible thing that we can do as actors—to feel empathy toward someone that you may otherwise detest, you know?”
Ian McKellen on Working with Child Actors and How He Transitioned from a Stage Actor to a Screen Actor
"And I think when I decided to become professional, my only aim, really, was to get better as an actor." - Ian McKellen
New ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’ Star Tyler Lea on Taking Over from a Tony Award Winner
"I haven't done a whole lot. This is my first huge thing. This is my first bite. I was waiting it out and then I caught a really, really big fish." - Tyler Lea
Master of None’s Noël Wells Talks Positive Attitudes and Having Nothing To Lose
Noel Wells starring role alongside Aziz Ansari in his Netflix series, Master of None, has audiences in stitches
// BLOCK AD BLOCK SNIPPET Place this code snippet near the footer of your page before the close of the /body tag