Watch Tom Hiddleston Do a Monologue From Shakespeare’s ‘Henry V’ and Be Jealous of How Good He Is

Tom-Hiddleston-Performs-'Henry-V'-MonologueGreat. I already have enough man-crushes that my girlfriend may start questioning me.

After watching Tom Hiddleston perform this speech from Henry V though, I have to add another one to my list.

Hiddleston, who is tearing it up as Loki in The Avengers, recently appeared on the talk show Hoppus on Music to plug the film. When the host asked him to perform a monologue from Shakespeare’s Henry V, which he just wrapped, he jumped up, got in front of a camera and went to town.

“Once more under the breach, dear friends….”

Check it out below!

1. Goldie Chan via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I like how he is basically laughing through the whole speech 🙂

2. Sonny Wasinger via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Great job!

May 10, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Goldie Chan, I know – he just riffs it and I love everything about it. IF I did it, I’d probably destroy it. And not the good destroy 🙂

4. Goldie Chan via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Daily Actor – I think I would build a speaking stand out of sofas first, and then ask if I can have a skull and a cane and maybe some fake blood. And a British accent.

5. Dan Franko via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Awesome.

May 10, 2012 at 4:11 pm

It’s the accent, Goldie Chan, it’s always the accent.

7. Joe Charles Cabrera via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Meh.

8. Trey Merritt via Facebook

May 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm

He’s good in Wallander

Chris Evans on the Challenges of Being Captain America Outside of Acting
"It's part of the job, I've got to sell this thing. But it's just a gross feeling. It makes me insecure."
Julia Louis-Dreyfus: “Opportunity for women in television has increased. It’s because the landscape has widened”
"I did not come out of SNL as any kind of name. I didn’t do anything particularly great when I was there. I didn’t. It’s fine. But I learned a tremendous amount."
Tituss Burgess on How He Landed His ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ Role
Burgess reveals how his role on 30 Rock led to 'Kimmy Schmidt' and whether or not he'd consider returning to Broadway.
Christine Baranski on the End of ‘The Good Wife’ and Going Back to Theatre
The final episode of The Good Wife airs on May 8, and it’s been several weeks since series star Christine Baranski shot the final episode with her co-stars. She spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about the end of the series she has spent the last seven years working on and what she plans to do […]
Jake Gyllenhaal on ‘Demolition’, Working with Chris Cooper and Directors Who Want Nothing to Do With Him
"I think storytelling is the most important part of movie-making over performance." - Jake Gyllenhaal