We offer several services to help our fellow actors.
- Aircheck for Actors: Are in a TV show/film or commercial and need a copy for your reel? Has it already aired? Either way, we can help.
- Demo Reels: More info coming soon!
- Online Audition Prep: Have an audition coming up?
- Websites for Actors: Need a website or just want to update your current one? We can do that!
- Casting Director and Agent Mailing Labels: The latest addresses for casting directors and agents!
- Help with your Actor Resume: Do you need advice on how to format or build your resume? Use the contact form below and we can help.
Do you need help with anything not listed? Contact us below!
Watch: Emma Stone and J.K. Simmons Talk ‘La La Land’
The pair spoke about the challenges of working on a musical and working with Chazelle on his dream project.
Adam Driver Talks ‘Patterson’, Preparing for a Role and Second-Guessing His Work
"I love the idea of doing a lot of takes because there's so many different ways that you can play scenes" - Adam Driver
Bryce Dallas Howard on Pursuing an Acting Career: “I hedged my bets like crazy”
Bryce Dallas Howard: "And my grandmother said to me, "Do you know what the rate of the average working actor in SAG is, in terms of how many auditions it takes for them to get a job?"
Tom Hanks on Acting: “There are no shortcuts. Dear God, I wish there was, but there’s not”
"What would I do if I was in the circumstances of that man, that woman, that child, that android?" - Tom Hanks
Natalie Portman: “I think you can’t judge your character when you play her, or else you wouldn’t be able to”
Portman speaks about the challenges with playing the famous First Lady.